Upside Down and Inside Out
Jesus' Way turns things the right Way up!
Jesus Shaped People urges that we identify afresh with the essential features of God’s Kingdom that challenge our world’s thinking.
Here’s ten of them for us to be thinking about
- Lowly ones are the tops!
- Servant leadership is vital.
- Simple life style is the best
- Money and buildings easily become idols
- Children and young people have got much to teach adults
- Prayer is vital to stay in touch with God
- Temptation is lurking and needs recognising
- Forgiveness and reconciliation trump ‘winning’
- Victory comes through suffering and death
- The Kingdom is within us–the 'inside' is the crucial thing.