New course helps churches to prepare the way for JSP
A brand new course to help churches to get ready for Jesus Shaped People has been released
Preparing the Way is an exciting 5-week course based on the life of John the Baptist. A huge part of John's ministry was to 'prepare the way' for Jesus. So it seems an obvious choice that a resource that helps people prepare for a Jesus Shaped advenyure would be all about John...
As with all of our resources, we offer a comprehensive package
- Five exciting and engaging small group studies for your home groups
- Sermon notes to help preachers dovetail their Sunday sermons with the themes
- Worship notes with collects, readings and material for the Notice Sheet
- Lively, fun-packed children's sessions for both Under 5s and 5-11 years
- Interactive and action-packed resources for young people (in development)
Some churches will want to use Preparing the Way during Lent - and it works brilliantly as a Lent Course. But, equally, it can be used perfectly adequately at ANY time of the year.
Head along to our Resources section, where you will find this new resource under the 'Follow Up Courses' tab.